Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

We are back at it!

Unfortunately our little blog hasn't seen too much action in the past year.  Mom and I have both been busy.  Crazy busy.  Seasons of change have kept us busy learning and growing and growing and learning.  We just haven't had the time to share it here. Recently we have been inspired to jump back on the horse, update our little blog and share with you some of the wonderful things we have been learning! Some of those things are directly related to the new page, Savannah Farm. My husband and I have been working on building our little piece of property into a little farm.  My little brother, just down the road from me, is working on the very same thing.  I hope you enjoy as we share our learning process with you.  Putting food on the table, that was grown right here at my own place is something I am very excited about.  It never ceases to amaze me how our Heavenly Father provides for us is such beautiful ways.  Planting a seed and then harvesting a fruit that was made to fuel and nourish and heal is a miracle that I am so thankful for and I am just tickled pick that He lets me be a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment